Monday, September 29, 2008

Tagged!!!

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch
The Office
Desperate Housewives
Gossip Girl
90210
The Hills
Grey's Anatomy
Lipstick Jungle
Jon & Kate Plus 8
8 Favorite Restaurants
Harley & Bucks
Ruby River
Maddox
Cafe Rio
Union Grill
Pizzeria
Applebees
Roosters
8 Things that happened yesterday
Ate a yummy breakfast cooked by my dad
Went on a four wheeler ride
Relaxed
Read a magazine
Pushed my kids on swings
Rode in my dad's Ranger with Kendell
Ate a yummy dinner cooked by my mom
Unpacked and did laundry
8 Things I'm Looking Forward to
Vacation
Snow skiing
Summer
My Birthday
Snowmobiling
Halloween
Fall bike rides
Dallin coming home from his mission!
8 Things on my wishlist
New bedroom set
Vacation
New black shoes
New cell phone
Happy kids
Healthy kids
Clean house
Be more organized
I Tag
Kelli
Sharee
Marcie
Jane
Savannah
Lynsie

1 comment:

K.Booth said...

Hey Mckell, great post...I am new at this blogging thing what does tagged mean??? Also thanks for the comment, you have motivated me to keep blogging....also how do I add a friend list to my blog? I would call you but it is like 12:30 am? I am also a grey's anatomy junkie!!! I hate to admitt it, but I am