Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Feeling Better

I didn't think this was possible, but I am sick of mashed potatoes. I just found out I can't chew for another whole week. I was so looking forward to eating a regular dinner. So it's another seven days of yogurt, pudding, ice cream, and mashed potatoes. Sounds like a great menu, but it gets old fast. Oh well! Thanks to all the well wishers. I am feeling much better and my wounds are healing nicely. I am so lucky to have a brother who is a Chiropractor, he can work wonders! Thanks Eric you saved me!!! I am itching to get back on the trail, so if anyone wants to go...

Just a little bump left on my chin that will take a few months to go away.
This has been a bugger!


3 comments:

The Mills said...

McKell, That stinks I am sorry, hopefully you can get back to normal quick! Good Luck

BJJ said...

I can't believe that McKell! I wrecked once when I was biking with Blake, but it was harder on my pride then my body. I hope you feel better soon!!!!

Sharee said...

so happy you are feelling better. It is a long road, and you of all people didn't need a menu like like that, you are already too skinny. I would love to go with you if I can find the time.