Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hagen...

Hagen was "kiddo" tagged by his cousin Hunter. I am supposed to tell 5 things you might not have known about Hagen.
1. Hagen is very hard worker and would rather work than play. He will stick with you until you are done with whatever you are working on. He never gets bored or says he is tired. He will stay in the tractor all day long with my dad. He loves to clean the bathrooms and gets mad if I do it without him.
2. Hagen has to know where I am at all times. If he can't find me he starts to cry. When he finds me, he wipes his tears away and tries to act tough. I have to tell him when I'm getting in the shower or going to the bathroom, but sometimes I forget. Poor kid, I don't know why he thinks I would leave him.
3. Hagen is a softie and gets his feelings hurt easily. He can't handle Kacey getting mad at him or yelling at him.
4. Hagen loves to do anything his dad is doing. He loves to golf with Kacey. He thinks he is old enough to go on all the hunting trips too.
5. Hagen is a nut sometimes and I'm afraid he will be class clown. He is always doing something goofy, trying to make me laugh.
I tag... Sydney, Booth crew (pick a kid), Easton J., Stratton, and Gracie.

1 comment:

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

I love blogging more and more everyday. It is so good to see your cute blondy kidos. You guys look great! I am going to have to stalk your blog now. I sure do miss the valley. When I read your blog and Kelli's it makes me crave valley life badly. We are in Michigan for another 2 years. Casey is going to do a fellowship in Spine Surgery and we are not sure where yet.. we find out in March.... then we just might be finished with this ever so long journey... becoming a doctor is NOT all it's cracked up to be. Anyway we are anxious and ready to be home by good friends and family. You look FABULOUS Mckell... as always. Your kids are darling and Kasey looks so manly holding on to his animal catch... ELK???