Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma!!!

My Grandma Crandall turns 87 today! This is my sisters and me at her party last night. We met at a conference center in Pleasant Grove to celebrate with everyone from Springville. We had so much fun and it was great to see everyone. My grandma is an amazing lady and has always been such a great example to me. She has been a widow for almost 42 years. She is so strong in the gospel and I have learned so much from her. Love ya Grandma!
The two Leahs
Me and my kiddos with grandma
Singing Happy Birthday, she blew out all the candles!
My mom and her cute sisters. My mom, Lesa, Linda, Chris and Grandma
The closest Grandma will ever come to being a Ute's fan. She didn't know they were holding a Ute's hat on her head. This is my aunt Chris and her fam they are die hard Ute's fans.
My cute cousin Kelsie had all the kids entertained, here they are playing duck duck goose.

2 comments:

The Mills said...

Thanks McKell for posting pics of Grandma's thing last night, I wanted to be there so bad, so thanks for making me feel at home!

The Mills said...

Mckell, my mom loves the pics could you email me and her some of the pics of that night? Thanks