Monday, February 16, 2009

February Fun!!!

Kendell and I on the snowmobile, this is me before the helmet hair. This is a typical Sunday afternoon for us, family comes over and we play in the snow. I pulled the kids behind the snowmoble in a sleigh for like two hours. They had so much fun and the snow was awesome.

Hagen ready for a ride with Dad


Kacey and Hagen went to Monster Jam on Friday night. Here is Hagen with his ear plugs on. They must have worked good because he fell asleep during the show.



Hagen's favorite monster truck




2 comments:

K.Booth said...

That looks like a lot of fun!!! I am loving Hagen in his ear plug-muff things. Tell him he has great taste in trucks!!!

Sharee said...

You always look gorgeous, it really isn't fair. That looks fun, I have not been sleding or pulled like that in years. What a great mom you are.