Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's a Deer!!!

Deer season is finally over!!! I say finally because the archery deer hunt started the middle of August and Kacey just brought this deer home last week. He had been hunting every night for the last two weeks and finally got close enough to one worth shooting. I think hunting season will officially be over after Kacey's third trip to hunt Pheasant in South Dakota over Thanksgiving. He is so spoiled, I think I need to go somewhere now.
Kendell and Hagen were so excited to see the deer

The future hunter


Can't forget the backpack, check out www.marsupiumbackpacks.com



I'm thinking what the hell am I doing out here in the cold?





2 comments:

K.Booth said...

o.k Are you proud of me for commenting in the 3 hour window?? Thknk we should re-name "shopping" hunting. Then we could get a permit to go every season....and not be satisfied until we got just the right............

K.Booth said...

Its me again, that "Thknk" word is think........I don't want to confuse anyone who might think that that word was hippotamus.