Saturday, May 30, 2009

Taylor Swift Concert

Alyson, Julie, Kendell, Me, JeNeal, and Taylor before the concert

We had a blast at the Taylor Swift concert on Tuesday night! Our seats were amazing and so was the show. She is just such a cute, sweet girl and a great performer. Kendell and I were trying to pick our favorite part, but we liked it all. She sang in the rain at the end of You're Not Sorry, which was so cool. She came out in a Jazz jersey towards the end. Kendell loved all of her pretty dresses and her pink sparkling guitar. It was such a fun night.....thanks girls!!!



5 comments:

The Walkers said...

Hey Mckell this is Heather (Satterthwaite!) I am glad I found your blog! I have one but mine is private so if you send me your email to heathwalker123@yahoo.com I will send you an invite so you can view it! You family is so cute! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!

Becky Lewis said...

I went private on my blog but want to invite you. My email is derwin_lewis1950@hotmail.com
I will send you an invite.

K.Booth said...

Mckell, I don't know if you ever check this, but I can't find your address in the phone book. I want to send you a christmas card. If you get this will you send me your address. Thanks!!!

K.Booth said...

Hey, Mckell the Taylor Swift concert was over like seven months ago.......I think it is time to update your blog....ha!ha! I just like seeing what your upto, hope you are doing goood.

The Mills said...

Hey... you need to do an update! What have you guys been up to?!?