Friday, April 3, 2009

tAYloR sWifT

Guess who is going to the Taylor Swift concert? That's right me!!! I got tickets on the fourth row for me, Kendell, Julie, Taylor, Aly, and JeNeal. I could only get six or I would have invited everyone I know! Sorry!!! Kendell is beyond excited and already knows which Taylor Swift shirt she wants to wear. (yes she has more than one) Just for the record I was a Taylor Swift fan way before anyone else. I made my sisters copies of her first album when it came out... I think they were like thanks, but who is this? Anyway, I just think she is so real and cute and cannot wait to see her in concert! May 26th!!!!

6 comments:

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

We are jealous at the Bachison home. Wish we could fly out to Utah and go to the concert. Avery would love it. Have a Great time!

K.Booth said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUN!!!

Butch Tiger said...

2X Soooooooooooooo fun. She's great. dc

Graciesmom said...

Oh Man will Gracie be jealous!! We tried to get tickets and it was sold out. Have a fun time :)

JeNeal Martinez said...

Can't wait!! Nash has been bugging me to bring him up to play with Hagen. (he must want to do some more "blanky-wippin'"!!)

The Mills said...

How fun!! She came here on a sunday :( How do you find 4th row seats!??