Thursday, January 8, 2009

BirThDaY gIrL !!!

Kendell turned 7 yesterday. She has been waiting and counting down to this day for so long. She had such a great day and got spoiled by everyone as usual. Her birthday started bright and early, she got to open one present before school. We had Kacey's family and my parents over for dinner. Kendell is so lucky to share her birthday with her Great Grandpa Jardine, so we always have a joint party at our house.

Kendell finally getting to open her presents


So excited to get this doll!


Blowing out the candles on her High School Musical cake



The birthday boy Great Grandpa Jardine





2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like fun! I didn't realize her Birthday was in January! Tell her Happy Birthday from us. Mostly from Kemry! She still talks about Kendall!

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Hey, Hey Mckell love checking your blog... Looks like you guys had a nice Christmas! Happy New Year to your family. Kelli emailed me and told me how wonderful going out with the "Valley girls" was, she gave me a small scoop on how everyone is doing. I am sad I missed it. I can't wait to live back West soon. Your family is darling... Hagen is mini Kasey and Kendell look just like you! Say Hi to Kasey for me!