Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Tree Tag !!!

Here is a picture of my tree. I'm a little slow responding to this tag. My tree has problems this year. If Kendell's kitten is in the house it heads straight for the tree, climbs up the center and plays with all the ornaments. Trying to get it out just about destroys the whole thing. It bites and scratches and climbs higher. So that is why everything looks a little messy. I've given up, but we are so excited for Christmas at our house. Kendell and Hagen have a countdown going, it seems the closer we get the more wild they get. Anyone else's kids out of control?
I tag anyone who reads this cause I want to see all your trees!

4 comments:

K.Booth said...

Cute tree!! It doesn't look messy @all, what a great tag idea! Is that a cat head I see peeking out of the branches? That is hilarious about the cat it reminds me of the movie Christmas Vacation. Merry Christmas!!

K.Booth said...

Hey Mckell, can you meet for lunch on monday @ 12:30?? The valley girls are back!! Call or email me
thanks,
kel
P.S Reven says you better make it!!

K.Booth said...

Mckell, sorry to post this on your blog, but Roosters @ 12:30, be there or I will never talk to you again!! HA!HA!

Sarah said...

McKell, your tree is so cute! Sorry I haven't been good at the tags lately. Maybe after Christmas I will get to the 5 things one. Better late than never right? Have a Merry Christmas! Tell all the family hi for us and Merry Christmas!