Monday, June 9, 2008

Blogging....better late than never!




So I am finally blogging. My friend talked me into it and got me started. (thanks Sharee!) This is the latest addition to our family, our puppy Diesel. The kids love him to death. I love him most of the time, but puppies are hard. He joins our two bunnies and other dog, we need to charge admission to our petting zoo. Kendell is an animal lover and really wants a kitty we just have to talk Kacey into it. She will take anything as a pet from worms, frogs, snails, grasshoppers you name it she will love it.

2 comments:

Sharee said...

CUTE! look at you, already a pro. I am so happy you are up and running. I can't believe your cute background. Way to go!
Thanks for coming the other night, it was really fun to have you here. I am so sorry again that your little one was so sad because of Mr. E. I hope he feels better and will come and play again.
Thanks and LOVE your blog.

Lyndsey said...

Super cute!!! I am glad that you emailed me, you can check out our blog from the invite I will send you.
My mother-in-law talked me into a private blog so I'll let you in. Great to see your kids, we need to come visit this summer and let our kids play. Let me know what your plans are and we can make a date.